Sunday, May 29, 2011

Splintered: Sierra's Legacy by Leslie Ann Wright

I have just recently released my debut novel as a Kindle on Amazon. It is a Fantasy crossover novel, a story of magic, hope and restoration. Follow the life of a young woman with a destiny to save her worlds, and her search to find the answers. Splintered: Sierra's Legacy will be released in physical copy in approximately 6-8 weeks.
I just wanted to let me readers know and if you are interested in reading and reviewing I would love to send a PDF copy. Please stop by http://wrightontime.wordpress.com/ to read an excerpt of the book. I have had a few reviews so far, regular readers and five stars which is encouraging, but I will be looking for more reviews especially shortly after the physical copy releases. I am looking for some in depth interviews in order to improve my writing.
If you enjoy fantasy, I hope you will take the time to check it out.

Thank You,

Leslie Ann Wright

No comments: